Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Lady Champagne

I made some progress on my CJC project "Lady Champagne" by Lilybet Designs.  You can see actual windows and there is some color at last.  Quite a change from my first picture here.
Recently I seem to be losing things.  My name tag for TNT has been lost for several months.  This week I cleaned off the table next to my stitching chair and found it lurking in one of the spool cabinet drawers.  Hurrah!  Here it is.
The little house design is from Bent Creek (very old) and it is stitched over one with Valdani threads.  It is a cut-and-paste wool finish.  Not perfect, but not so bad that I am ashamed to wear it to guild meetings.

Right now I am working on another CJC project, "Sweet Pea Sampler" by The Needle's Notion.  It is coming along!  I will post a picture soon.


Katrina said...

Very pretty!!! And I have to say it's so nice to see you posting regularly again :-).

Karoline said...

It's looking lovely, great progress