Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Stitching News

Hello! I have finishes!
  • Terre de France Part 9 was finished May 22nd

  • Bent Creek Chicken Flatbed Zippie was finished May 23rd

  • Abbey Lane Designs - Grandma's Flower Garden was finished May 25th (MIOM)

  • Lizzie Kate - Make It Personal (Joined In Loved) was finished June 3rd (MIOM)

I am doing very well on my Move It Out Monday (MIOM) list. Here is my progress so far:

  • Sweetheart Tree - Welcome Tree - just need to finish backstitching
  • Cross Eyed Cricket - Green Thumb - just started on green fabric

Part 10 of Terre de France was released yesterday so I started it. Not much progress so far, but I think it will stitch up quickly. I really like the motifs this month.

On June 3rd I went to Mattoon, Illinois for a weekend of stitching. Rockome did not have a show this year, but Stitcher's Express went ahead with their sale and brought in Susan Greening Davis to teach classes. I stayed at the Comfort Inn and joined the Hoosier Stitchers in their stitching room. What a great bunch of stitchers! Saturday the 4th I went to the sale. I didn't do too much "damage" - I only checked out twice! Saturday evening I took the Round Robin class. Unfortunately I had the time wrong and arrived late, but I still had a great time and learned a lot! I came home with 3 great class projects from the RR plus 2 of Susan Greening Davis' class kits. On Sunday I stitched for a while with the Hoosier Stitchers then headed home. What a great weekend!

Tonight is the TNT meeting. Can't wait to see what everyone brings for show and tell.

No comments: