Monday, May 23, 2005

Color Me Crazy

On the SLS Yahoo Group we have a weekly reminder for "Move It Out Monday". The reminder suggests stitching on a UFO or older WIP every Monday night. Well, I don't have very many WIPs and none of them are what I consider old. I do have a UFO, but I don't plan to ever finish it. I don't have anything to "Move Out"! Shelley was teasing me and suggested that I should start a new project every Monday. I decided to take her challenge seriously! I already had a stack of projects kitted up, just waiting to be started. So now I will be starting a new project every single Monday until I have them all started or until I go crazy, whichever comes first! My new stitching credo is "You can't finish if you don't start." This is a list of my Move It Out Monday projects, in alphabetical order by designer:

  • Abbey Lane Designs - Grandma's Flower Garden
  • Barrick - Acorns & Threads
  • Beardie Designs – Marken
  • Brightneedle - Bless This House
  • Brightneedle – Can You Spy?
  • CEC – Green Thumb #171 Garden Initials
  • Eventide Designs - The Mighty Oak
  • E&E&F - Petite Exemplery #1, #2, #3 and #4
  • Heart in Hand - Freedom Rings
  • Homespun Elegance - Strawberry Pincushion
  • Homespun Elegance - Neat Country Stuff
  • Homespun Elegance - Welcomes 'A Plenty VI Birds & Berries
  • Homespun Elegance - Topiaries
  • La-D-Da – Little Red House
  • Lizzie Kate - Make It Personal - Joined in Love
  • M Designs - Letter A
  • Needle Nutz - Tea Time Stitching
  • Olde Colonial - Tape Measure
  • Olde Colonial – X-tra Tiny Sampler I
  • Periwinkle Promises - Sampler Accents
  • Prairie Moon - Noah's Webster
  • Prairie Schooler - Farmer's Market
  • Remember the Ladies - Because Nice Matters
  • Remember the Ladies - Dutch Sampler
  • Rockome Country Evening #11 – The Queen’s Sampler
  • Sewing Bird - Be Not Weary in Well Doing
  • Sheepish Designs - Baby Alphabet freebie
  • Sheepish Designs - Precariously Perched freebie
  • Sheepish Designs - Here Kitty Kitty freebie
  • Sheepish Designs - Come Fly Away
  • Sheepish Designs - P.M. Sampler
  • Sheepish Designs - Dutch Alphabet
  • Sheepish Designs - Birdy Birdy
  • Shepherd's Bush - Garden needleroll
  • Shepherd's Bush - Americana needleroll
  • Sunflower Samplings - Hope Sampler
  • Sweetheart Tree - Bountiful Acorns
  • Sweetheart Tree - Welcome Tree started 05-16-05
  • Lynne Tomlinson - Quilted Diamonds
  • Workbasket - Peacock Repose freebie

I do reserve the right to "stop the madness" if or when I get overwhelmed. Color me crazy!

No comments: