Monday, June 27, 2005

The Bug is Back

The stitching slump is over, the stitching bug has returned. Last night I finished Part 10 of TdF and worked for a while on the CEC (MIOM) project, Garden Initials. About Garden Initials, I stitched the froggie garden trowel on Christi's RR (over one!!) and really wanted to stitch it again. I'm stitching the full design - the watering can, the trowel and the flower pot. For the fabric I chose RR's Nearly Spring Green and so far I really like the way it looks. The greens in the design clash with the color of the fabric, but in a good way.

Today is Monday and I need to start a new project tonight. I will have to consult the MIOM project list and see what grabs me. Until today I was breaking even - 6 projects started, 3 finished, 3 still in the works. Today's start will "up" the WIP column. No MIOM finishes in sight, although it won't take long to finish the Sheepish Baby Alphabet freebie. So far MIOM has been a good thing. I'm getting a bit whelmed, but I really do have more finishes this way. I'm still having fun, and that's what counts. Pun intended.

No comments: