Monday, February 07, 2011

Look Mom, No Backstitching

Other than my work project ("Sugarplum") I have been working exclusively on "Sweet Pea Sampler" by The Needle's Notion.  When I started it in January I had 2 rows of cream stitched across the little girl's apron.  Now she is finished except for the backstitching. 
Isn't she cute?  I've been on a roll and literally could not stop.  There is a lot more to this sampler, so I'm nowhere near done.  This felt like a good stopping point.  I should have done the backstitching as I went along.  Later I will regret this.  Whining is inevitable.  Keep your ear plugs handy.

2 comments:

Linen Stitcher said...

Or you could do what I do and just avoid any designs with backstitching. (And now you know why I love primitive designs so much!)

I just LOVE how productive you've been with your stitching and blogging lately. I've been productive with the first (hooray!) but not the second (boo!).

You go, girl!!

mainely stitching said...

What a sweet, nostalgic design! I always wait with the backstitching till the end, too. ;)