Friday, January 14, 2011

Crazy - Day 12 and Day 13

Crazy January Challenge Day 12 - Still Stitching with Susan Greening Davis "Still Stitching by the Sea" stitched on 20 count neutral colored linen with a variety of fibers.  The project includes stitching over one, over two and several specialty stitches.  This is part of the house. 
Crazy January Challenge Day 13 - The Sweetheart Tree - "Bountiful Acorns" stitched on 32 count Flax linen with the floss required.  Acorns!  What can I say about acorns?  I finished the middle band except for the backstitching and beads.  Not too shabby. 
I can't believe I only have 2 more projects left to start for the challenge!  Tomorrow it's back to work so hopefully I'll be able to make a little progress on "Sugarplums."

3 comments:

KarenV said...

Ooh, I like the acorns! Great starts!

barbara said...

Very nice - those acorns are great!!

Katrina said...

Loving all your projects!!!! I've been sidetracked by BBD stockings, LOL. I will get back to my 15 soon :-).