The weekend didn't go exactly as planned.
The Good: I finished Mr. Kitty on Marion the Librarian and got started on three of the birds.
The Bad: I did not sew the buttons on my Spring Zipper.
The Ugly: I read a post on the MHT SAL BB at Legacy regarding the DMC color that should be used for the leaves on the center tree. Yes, this is the tree I'm currently stitching. (MHT is charted for AVAS and a conversion to DMC is included.) It seems that the DMC conversions for several of the greens are not quite "right"... I've been debating whether or not to frog out the leaves I've already stitched or just leave them be. I'm leaning toward frogging them out. First I think I will look online for AVAS to DMC conversions and decide for myself which colors I think work best. Ugh. I guess the good news is that I haven't stitched very many of the leaves so there won't be a lot to frog. The conversion issues have really put a damper on my feelings about the project. I want to resolve the color questions to my satisfaction and get back to stitching. This project is WAY too large to get bogged down now. I'll keep you posted!