I also finished the stitching on "Bunnies in the Garden" by With My Needle. I love how it turned out and I'm almost (but not quite) looking forward to putting it together.
I also redesigned the needle page to meet my needs. No need to stand on your head, I've flipped it over for you.
This ornament is for an ornament kit exchange - so I get to keep it! It was my first attempt sewing ric rac in the seam.
It turned out better than I expected! It is "Just a Little Flaky" by Val's Stuff from the 2011 JCS Ornament Magazine.
Here is my progress on "Merry Christmas" by Madame la Fee.
I am about half finished. The rest should be easier - or more fun - than the trees and ribbon. Bring on the skaters!
Finally enough to show, this is "Reindeer X-Mess" by AuryTM.
I love how quirky this design is - a hunk of Quaker at the bottom, a wisp of whimsy at the top and a little traditional toy train in the middle.
No progress pictures of "Home Sweet Home" by La-D-Da. I am making slow progress. I don't have as much time to stitch on the job during the busy summer months.
I am watching my WIP pile slowly dissolve. The key word is slowly! I'm hoping it won't be long until it's time to stash dive in Diane. The last time I started something new it was February, and that feels like a long, long time ago.