Monday, December 13, 2010

Fresh

I can not believe how long it has been since my last blog post.  It is December and this is my first post of the year.  Maybe I am just early for resolutions, but it feels like it is time for a change, time to freshen things up and time to get back to blogging.  I miss the friends I made while blogging and also documenting my finishes or stitching escapades.  I am busy with work and sometimes with school but I still find time to stitch and shop and gather with like-minded friends.

I have a second blog where I posted home decor pictures and such.  I just gave it a face lift and hopefully I can use it to sell some stash.  I'll be sure to send up a flare when I actually have something posted there.

As much as I hate to end this post without a picture, my stitching pics are all on the other computer and I don't have access to it right now.  If I wait for a picture..and for the stars to align...I'll never get this post finished. 

So there, it is finished and I'm back!

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Woohoo, glad you are back!!!!

Linen Stitcher said...

Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[insert open arms here]

It gave me a HUGE smile just to see you show up in my Google Reader again. Doesn't matter what you post, my friend. I'll drop by anytime you have something to say.

Don't be a stranger . . . (says she, who has been a rather absent blogger herself).

Sharon said...

I almost fell off my bed when I saw your post! Glad to see it and welcome back!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I've thought a lot about you, I really have and I'm glad to see you back!!!

Unknown said...

I was wondering about you recently. Looking forward to seeing pictures of what you've done while you weren't blogging. :) Glad you're back!

Cindy said...

Welcome back!!!!!

Lelia said...

welcome back : )