Sunday, December 17, 2006

Guess Who Isn't Dead After All

I took a blog hiatus. Obviously. After my back-to-back-to-back stitching adventures in October and November, I was on overload and checked out. Not just from blogging, but from email as well. My email inbox is full of folders with unread mail. If you've emailed me in the past few months and haven't heard back, your message is probably in there somewhere. (Sorry!) I do intend to sort through it all, so don't give up hope. Recently I started reading blogs again, occasionally commenting. Finally tonight I felt the urge to publish something new, so here I am.

Today I caved and migrated to beta Blogger. So far so good. I'm rather clueless regarding how all of the behind the scenes blog stuff works, so I didn't have anything complicated in my old blog. Time will tell. I'd like to develop my sidebar(s) sometime in the future and perhaps change to a different template. I hope they made it easier for Dummies like me.

There is a great deal of stitching news to catch up on. My fall stitching adventures included the Lebanon show and a class with Lori Markovic, as well as the St. Louis Stitchers (SLS) stitch-in. Since then I've participated in the SLS ornament exchange and stitched scissor fobs for a few local friends. My needle has been busy and my stash pile has grown.

That's about it for tonight. Tomorrow is our 15th wedding anniversary, then before we know it Christmas will be here. My goal is to catch up on my email and get back to blogging on a regular basis before the new year. I'd like to start things fresh in 2007!

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

Welcome back, Chelle! And thank you for your lovely e-mail. The end of the year is always so busy that every little bit extra (blogging, blog-reading, e-mails)seems like too much work. I'm glad to hear your blogging slump-ette hasn't affected your stitching though!

Anna van Schurman said...

Happy anniversary and welcome back!

Cindy said...

Glad you're back :) Happy anniversary!!

Cathy B said...

It's so nice to see a post from you! Anxious to here more about your class with Lori M. Happy belated Anniversary!

Shantti said...

Welcome back and sweet merry christmas to you!:-)