I made good progress on Meri's Queen Bee Friday night. I put a few more stitches in this morning. Then I got a good look at the blades of the first scissor I stitched and the stitches looked hideous. It looked like a really bad ear of corn. Not sure what happened there, but the stitches HAD to come out. So after lots of snipping....this is my progress.
It sure did seem strange to be snipping a pair of scissor with a pair of scissors. Ah well, stitching can be a strange business sometimes. Not much left to stitch on this project. Sure would help if I could make things look pretty the first time!
If I get off this computer, I might just finish this project tonight.