Monday, January 30, 2006

Quaker Values

Today I received a surprise in the mail. Deborah of Midsummer Night Designs sent me her latest design called Quaker Values. If you love Quakers, you'll love this one! You can see a picture of the design on Deborah's blog. Isn't it awesome?

Deborah thanks so much for sending the chart to me! I love it and I'm sure it will be well received at market. I love the colors you chose for it. A design that calls for 2 skeins of Dried Thyme Sampler Thread is my kind of project!

While you are visiting Deborah's blog, scroll down a wee bit and check out the report she wrote before the Drawn Thread cruise last year. She used vintage photographs and wrote the cutest travel log. It is very well done and so entertaining. Enjoy!

P.S. for Pam and Leslie...Quaker Values has ACORNS!

8 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

I love her new design. Can't wait to get it. One of the best Quaker designs I have seen. Thanks for the heads up, CJ

Cathy B said...

Thanks for sharing the link to Deborah's blog. I enjoyed her story (and the pictures) about the Drawn Thread cruise. Did you take the cruise Chelle? I bet is was a lot of fun!!!

mainely stitching said...

Thanks for the link to Deborah's blog. Not only do I love that design, but her writing is so crisp and "right". Thanks!

Deborah said...

Chelle, I'm so glad you got the chart, you've been such a cheerleader to me so thank you. Thanks too to all the ladies here who made the nice comments here!

Gina E. said...

I also enjoyed Deborah's blog, which I read all through, after initially admiring the stunning Quaker design. What a talented, and lovely person she is. Just like the rest of us stitching bloggers really.... :)

Myrna said...

Quaker Values is a lovely design! How lucky you are! I've put that one on my 'wish list' to look for.

Good job enabling! :-)

Lelia said...

Lovely design! Thanks for the heads up on this one : )

Lelia said...

Hey Chelle! Hope all is well! I'm sitting her watching the snow fall & fall & fall....I have a ton I could be doing ... & hoped you updated your BLOG!!! LOL