Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Little Eye Candy

Oh dopey me figured out how to make my date/time stamp re-appear and Blogger seems to be more functional today. Hurrah!

I finished the Antique Sampler Accent by Periwinkle Promises! I love the colors, the design, the specialty stitches...I love it all. I'm considering finishing it into a pillow or a needlecase or something. Until then it will live in the cedar chest.
















I scanned a WIP, Deftly Wrought by Midsummer Night Designs. I sure do love this design! I'm going to start the row of over-one mini samplers soon.















I'm glad Blogger is starting to act a bit normal again. I know just enough about maintaining this blog to be dangerous. Be afraid!

9 comments:

mainely stitching said...

The photo upload hasn't worked at all for me recently. Ah well.

I really like the progress on your WIP. Keep us updated when you begin the over-one section. This is such a great design!

Carol said...

Very pretty :-) Congratulations!

cathymk said...

Looks great! I like the periwinkle promises piece. Can't wait to see Deftly wrought all done too, I love her designs too.

BeckySC said...

Very nice work, Chelle :) I love the colors!

Anne S said...

I adore your Periwinkle Promises piece - as you say, it would look lovely as either a pincushion or a needlecase ... maybe you'll just have to stitch it again and have both ;)

Gina E. said...

Chelle, you stitch the most interesting projects - just goes to show they don't have to be HUGE Teresa W. or whatever to be effective. Sometimes the simpler ones are just as effective. Thanks for replying to my question about the Birch Tree picture. I still have trouble believing it is cross stitch!!

Joanie said...

I love your sampler! Can it come over to play at my house? It's the perfect color to be displayed in my bedroom, Chelle. (hint, hint) LOL!!!!!!

Really, it's beautiful and you are doing a spectacular job!

Tobie said...

Hi Chelle, your Antique Sampler Accent is indeed very pretty! Can't wait to see what it will become....
Your 'Deftly Wrought' is looking great, and makes me want to start mine NOW. I love it! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday and stitching bunches!!

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»