Saturday, July 30, 2005

It Is All About JOY!

Today is all about my sister JOY! It is her birthday! Yes, 36 years ago today my world was rocked when the Baby Princess was born. Here is a picture of the two of us, many years ago... It isn't the greatest picture, but the best I can do at the moment.














Since this blog is all about needlework, how about if I share some of Joy's stitching with you? Joy does beautiful work (much better than mine!) and has stitched a wide variety of projects. The best way to see her work is to visit her online album. Sometimes it is hard to get NetSnapShot albums to load, so in case you have trouble here are two pictures that I have on my computer. The first one is a recent finish from a Jeremiah Junction/Cross Country Stitching magazine. So pretty!!




















This next project is huge, and is absolutely stunning in person. I think it was a Dimension Chart and Charms. Joy stitched it several years ago for her daughter.















Well, Happy Birthday Sis! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Love,
'Chelle
P.S. Please don't hurt me for doing this!! Tee hee!
P.S.S. Are you sure your birthday isn't TOMORROW? Hahahaha

No comments: