Sunday, April 17, 2005

Status Report

Here is an update on my works-in-progress:

  • Terre De France - about half done with Part 8. Needs to be finished before Part 9 is released in May.
  • Spring Zipper - Finished at the stitch-in on April 1st, but didn't get the buttons sewn on until April 9th. It is cute!
  • MHT - Languishing. I haven't picked it up since frogging the leaves.
  • Marion the Librarian - Stitched a little of the grass.

Because I don't have nearly enough to do, these are my new starts!

  • Zippie Chicken Flatbed - Started April 13th at TNT. I finished a Zipper, so I had to start a Zipper. That is my story, and I'm sticking to it!
  • Threads of Gold Partridge in a Pear Tree - Started April 14th. I bought this CUTE ornament design (along with the fabric) from Harriet at the stitch-in. I'm pretty sure that the fabric is not what the design calls for. I haven't checked to see what count it is. The fabric was exactly big enough to stitch the design over one, so that is what I am doing. I can hardly put it down! I always forget how much I love to stitch over one. I am using DMC, not the overdyed floss called for. My partridge is PURPLE. I made a small boo-boo on the partridge, so I'm going to have to frog out about 6 stitches. It is something I can't fudge. Otherwise the partridge is done and nearly all of the tree. Then it is just the pot the tree is in, the initials/date and border. Yeah!

Not too bad considering that I haven't been stitching very much. I hope to change that this week!

No comments: